A lovely day, once again.
Yes, I did post this message on facebook: “I love people.”
Immediately, “people” accused me of being drunk,
Well, let me just say this about that: Sometimes it is easier to love people when inebriated.
- Let’s say you are entering an establishment to take out dinner. And a charming idiot greets you at the door. “Hi! Welcome! Is it snowing?”
- You happen to stop by the bar for a beer and a creature in a polar bear hat smiles at you, and states: “I am bipolar.”
- A stranger buys you a beer after you tell him you are retired, and have the new title of the town drunk. He can’t wait to retire to join me.
- You exchange phone numbers with 21 year old hunks.
- At 4:20, you graciously leave, singing “Last dance with Mary Jane.
I have a theory about life:
It is short.
It can be rough.
It is not always fair.
But it is a hoot…. if you love people