Ever go on a wild ride?
For 3 days?
And emerge slightly damaged, mostly silly and almost ridiculous?
When it does, I have a few suggestions:
- Go with it.
- Let it happen.
- Throw caution to the wind.
- Embrace spontaneity.
- Listen and talk to everyone. Enjoy the diversity. You just might make new friends.
- Forget about how you may come across. Just be you.
- Be open, engaging and non judgmental.
- Share laughter.
- Listen. Everyone has something special to say.
- Live for the moment…. and moments. They are unforgettable
Not every weekend is wild.
Not every day is crazy.
No one can party all the time.
Unless, of course, you happen to be a chicken butt.