And to top it all off, a Monday.
When 5 am rolled around, I really did not want to get out of bed.
However, when it was time to leave for work, I really did not want to leave Puff and Oh Wow alone.
So, as you can see, the time’s they are a changing…..
Since when did I have this nagging feeling that my responsibilities are 2 cats, who I might add, are spoiled to the core.
How do I know they are spoiled?
- Grocery shopping: When those 2 need cat food, I go. And I might buy myself something, as long as I am there.
- Leaving for more than a day: If I have plans and can’t be back til tomorrow, these 2 goofs have food, water, kitty litter and treats that would last a month for any other 2 cats.
- Feeding time: Yes, they have at least 4 meals, possibly 5 a day.
- I allow them to hop on the bed, sleep on my legs, my arms, my head, my feet and wake up in the morning, feeling like a pretzel.
- I talk baby talk to them. Yup. I am a sick woman.
- I worry about them when I leave in the morning, especially if the weather is bad. Yeah, I know they can’t get out of the house, but I still can’t wait to get home to make sure they are ok.
- I buy way too many toys for them.
- I tell them my problems.
- If you look at my photo albums, it’s all about them.
- And I tell everyone I am a dog person, but I really have grown to love and admire these 2 idiots.
Just for kicks, the 11th reason: They have done a remarkable job of training and controlling me….
But it’s ok.