A Ruby Tuesday, for sure.
Never did like these things:
- Sales who approved something that was not even close to being right.
- A cat who waited until I was wearing a new sweater before she clawed me.
- Snow that is melting at the rate of 2 inches per day, in a 15 inch area.
- A salad of raisins , grapes, olives, lettuce, cranberries and feta cheese, without any croutons.
- Several photos of me on FB when I was half in the bag.
- Having to apologize for being right.
- Conference calls that I have to host. Sorry! I just don’t feel I am sincere.
- Talking to my husband, who died last September. What the heck is wrong with me?
- Pole dancing, constantly.
- Hanging out with Harvey every night. Yes, Harvey. Yes, the invisible rabbit. Yes, I am deranged.
If we wake up and are still here tomorrow, let’s call it a miracle, and dance as fast as we can.