You know what they say:
Reflect on the good things, the positive things that happened today.
If you do, every time a bell rings, you will get your wings.
And fly, baby, fly.
- Woke up…. alive. Now, is there anything better than that?
- Fed the cats. Fed the cats., Fed the cats. Yup, 3 times before I took off for the dunkin joint.
- Had a hell of a morning, but managed to take care of all issues. Let’s fact it, I am awesome sauce.
- Nuked brussels sprouts for lunch. Now I am really de-toxified. (Confession: I put butter on them.)
- The training session with Luz was fab. I really like that gal.
- Put on my negotiating hat, compromising with my peers in Wisconsin.
- Got answers for those obscure folks who, somehow, have my number, and who have no clue what is going on. I wonder, do I really know?
- Heard that my nephew is recovering, slowly, from his 3rd open heart surgery.
- At 5pm, walked out to a mild 80 degrees. Oh Yeah! Love the warmth!
- Met Chis and Chris, Todd, Kelly and Christine for a few hours of sharing whatever we were feeling.
Another fabulous day in the life of the Chicken Butt, who has turned into a bell ringing angel. Or a damn old bar fly.