I am convinced that I have a problem.
Let’s see if you agree:
- I love having a good time, where ever I might be.
- I talk to my cats, and sometimes, they talk back.
- Summer time is my favorite season, especially on the weekends. I walk out to the deck, with a beer or two and watch the squirrels race around the yard,….. sometimes for hours.
- There are very few people I don’t like.
- I have no problem going anywhere, by myself. I like being with me.
- If I have something, and someone else needs it, it’s theirs.
- My favorite music is stuck in the 70s and 80s.
- Reading is one of my escapes, along with Titos, Jameson and Coors light.
- Harvey and Best in Show are 2 of my favorite movies. I can watch them until the cows come home.
- I stay close to home. If not, I get lost. But if I do, I still have a blast.
Well, at least my problems or issues don’t usually affect anyone other than me, the Oh Wow Cat and Puff Daddy.
You know what?
I think all 3 of us have a problem.
What do you think?