It was a fabulous Friday
Here are 10 reasons why…
- The grass and trees are alive and green, in the middle of August. I am enjoying every moment of this extraordinary summer in Pennsylvania.
- My little cat, who hates to be alone, greeted me as I came home tonight. She is so frail, and sickly, but she has the will and drive to keep living. What an inspiration.
- A friend of mine has made the decision after 30 years, to embark on a new path. It takes courage and confidence to abandon the old, and to bring in the new.
- I am finding that a weekend does not have to be filled with plans. Sometimes, we need to kick back, find a good book and order a pizza.
- Being alone can be a good thing, if you are happy with who you are.
- After work, I met at least 10 people. I couldn’t help it. I love meeting people.
- I decided that I would reach out to those who inspire me, and pass on the others. It was a refreshing change.
- Drama? I don’t think so. Less is more.
- The looming threat of war is just that. I have to trust that our leaders have our best interests at heart.
- I heard Jose is coming back to our facility. Watch out John. You know Jose is cuter. hahahahah